Enrolment packages can be obtained from the school office at any time.
- Parents need to fill out an Application for Enrolment form and return this to the school office. These forms are found within the enrolment package, or can also be obtained from the school website.
- Interviews with students and parents begin immediately after the Parent Information morning.
- Parents need to ring the school office to make an interview appointment.
- Following interviews, an offer of enrolment may be made.
- Parents then need to respond to the offer by accepting enrolment.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
Burdekin Catholic High School has an enrolment policy on the school website. Offers of enrolment to students and parents are based on the following criteria:
- Siblings of children currently attending BCHS
- Children currently enrolled at a Catholic School
- Catholic children currently enrolled at other schools
- Evidence of commitment to the ethos and values of the school. [Such evidence includes things as: parents’ respect for or participation in religious practices; parents’ willingness to be involved in the life of the school; parents being past students of this or other Catholic schools; older siblings having been enrolled in similar schools]
- All other things being equal, students will be enrolled in order of application.