The school administration team is assisted in its role by a School Board which offers advice in the development of policy, in strategic planning, in budgetary matters and any other matters that can be of benefit to the School Principal in his management of the school.
The School Board operates according to the Bishop’s model for Catholic Schools in Queensland.
The aim of the Board is to develop policies to ensure that the school maintains the Catholic ethos, develops its pastoral and educational goals and is responsive to education reform and innovation. The Board also oversees the strategic needs of the school.
Representatives of parents, staff and school administration team comprise the School Board. Current Board Membership is:
- Chair: Mr Anthony Polga
- Parish Representative: Fr Sibi
- Ex-officio Members:
- Principal: Mr Greg Cameron
- Deputy Principal: Ms Elisa Rigano
- APRE: Miss Leah McBryde
- Staff Representative: Mrs Antonetta Dalle Cort
- School Finance Officer – Mrs Aimee Poveda-Prieto
- Nominated Members - Mr Damien Arboit, Mr Mark Paige, Mrs Ainsley Goodman, Mrs Fiona Christensen, Mr John Mottin